Scandinavian type outward opening double or triple glazed products.
Components of NORD ALU:
- – 115 mm frame timber windows with choise of finger-jointed pine, sipo, teak or oak;
- – all frames are impregnated, undercoated and painted in the customer’s preferred RAL or NCS pallet colour, or stained;
- – PN-UNO Danish fittings;
- – Double or triple glazed units from Euroglas, Guardian, Saint-Gobain, AGC glass manufacturers;
- – Nordwin aluminium cladding system from GUTMAN for NORD ALU products.
Thermal conductivity coefficient Uw=0.87 W/(m2K) – for 1230 mm x 1480 mm tested size.
Wather resistance 2100 Pa
Windows are certified according to NDVK (Norway) and DVV (Dansk Vindues Verification).